mass loader - internal database error

Hi,

when loading sample data into my database (schema and sample record attached), I get an internal server error - any idea?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<ino:response xmlns:ino=“http://namespaces.softwareag.com/tamino/response2” xmlns:xql=“http://metalab.unc.edu/xql/”>
ino:message
ino:messagelineTamino Data Loader v3.1 Copyright © Software AG</ino:messageline>
ino:messagelineLoading from c:\HelloXML9.xml to Tamino database xmHelp</ino:messageline>
ino:messagelineStart: Wed Sep 05 19:12:15 2001</ino:messageline>
ino:messagelineLoading of document 1 triggered</ino:messageline>
</ino:message>
<ino:message ino:returnvalue=“9286”><ino:messagetext ino:code=“INOXYE9286”>Internal database error has occurred</ino:messagetext></ino:message>
ino:message
ino:messagelineCOMMIT failed - mass load aborted</ino:messageline>
ino:messagelineElapsed time: 16 (s), finished: Wed Sep 05 19:12:31 2001</ino:messageline>
</ino:message>
</ino:response>
schemaundbsp.txt (2.23 KB)

Hi,
I checked your Tamino-schema and your data: they seem to be valid and I had no problems to load the data into the schema (in Tamino). Here is the batch-command I used (change “HOST:port” and “drive:\path\input.xml” to your appropriate settings):

inoxmld Server=HOST:port Collection=CaseBase/HelpDesk input=drive:\path\input.xml

I hope, this gives you a glue.

Regards
Uli

Thanks for your help. I had tried the alternative syntax : instead of server:port,
but the result was the same: internal server error.

I then closed Tamino Explorer which had happened to run somewhere in the background: voila - the error is gone.

Ralf.