Local Publishing

Hi,

i’ve got problem with publishing document locally on webMethods 6. Problem conserns validation. I use pub.publish:publish service. I set property validate input and output to false. During invokes this service i get always error

:com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ISS.0098.9007] Data does not conform to the Publishable Document Type test.doc:docTest errors: INVALID
List of errors:
[0] pathName=/test/result/errorCode errorCode=VV-005 errorMessage=[ISC.0082.9034] Field is absent, field must exist

I would like service to not validate the input and output .

Do you have any idea where is the problem ?

The errors say “Field is absent, field must exist”.
Maybe you did some change in the document and you have to refresh, if you don´t refresh in the broker persist the old document version.

I did a mistake, you have to sync not refresh. I´m sorry.

Carlos, this is a local publish. No Broker involved, so sync will not help.

ninja, Are you referring to the “Validate input” and “Validate output” settings of pu.publish:publish? If so, that doesn’t control the validation of the published document. In the property pane of the publishable document type, set “Validate when published” to false.

Another, perhaps more desirable approach: if a field within the document is not required, set the field in the document type to optional.

Thanks for all responses.

Idea with "Validate when publish " to false looks promising.
I hope that such properties is in WM 6.

Actually, i don’t have access to webMethods and I will check it on monday.

I will write about the result.

Reamon,I checked your solution and in WM 6 there is no “Validate when published” in the property pane of the publishable document.
Do you have any other idea ?

Mark the optional fields as optional in the doc type definition.