%2391EDIINT using mail%2393 Content handler of mail port doesnbt process partnerbs EDIINT msg

Hi there,

Currently, I am working on a project to set up EDI communication for mail(EDIINT AS1).
WM IS must communicate using EDIINT with IBM TEMPLAR
We use encryption and signature.

I have set up the services in integration server to process EDIINT message.
(mail port & SMTP in Server Admin Console, Enterprise & Partner information in TN Server and install WM Service Pack & SMTP FIX46(IS_4-6_FIX1, IS_4-6_FIX25) and so on )

I tested successfully with two WM Integration Servers
But, when I tested with WM IS and TEMPLAR, WM IS doesn’t process EDIINT message that IBM Templar sends

Mail port listens EDIINT message well. but problem happens in wm.EDIINT:receive

error is like next

2002-08-26 10:29:57 JST com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: Invalid input - stream[EDIINT.000001.000003]
at wm.EDIINT.util.isThisMDN(util.java(Compiled Code))
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.BaseService.invoke(BaseService.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowInvoke.invoke(FlowInvoke.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invokeNode(FlowState.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invoke(FlowState.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invoke(FlowState.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.FlowSvcImpl.baseInvoke(FlowSvcImpl.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java(Compiled Code))
at wm.server.net.EmailTransaction$RunService.write(EmailTransaction.java:1170)
at wm.server.net.EmailTransaction$RunService.run(EmailTransaction.java:1053)
at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java(Compiled Code))
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:498)

We think that content handler of mail port couldn’t process this mail, EDIINT message and wm.EDIINT:receive didn’t receive normal Input variables.

The content handler enable the componet to recognize inbound messages that have the content type that are listed below.

• multipart/signed
  • multipart/report
  • message/disposition-notification
  • application/pkcs7-signature
  • application/pkcs7-mime
  • application/edi-x12
  • application/edifact
  • application/xml

But we want to process messages that have the other content type
(Maybe, we received messages that have content type, “application/x-pkcs7-mime” )

Any ideas, suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks!

Hi,
I tried to publish the document locally using the built in service pub.publish.publish and getting the following error:
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ISS.0085.9159] Invalid input. ‘document’ is a required parameter of type IData

Can somebody let me know where I am doing the mistake?.

Madhav.

Madhav,

I feel you missed to map your document (to be published) to the input ‘document’ of service ‘pub.publish.publish’.

HTH.
San
“Be Good, Do Good”.