LDAP authenticate issues in IS 7.1.2 with different browsers

[COLOR=#000000]Hi All,

Please help in understanding LDAP configuration issue that we are facing in webMethods web application(Tomcat).
[/COLOR]
Description:
[COLOR=#000000]Our application whcih is deployed in webMethods server 7.1.2 is pointing to our test LDAP server and we are not able to authenticate the user through Chrome & Mozilla browsers, to make it work first we have to login to that IS(with those browsers) then it allows to that web application.
But if we configure the same application in our local Tomcat server then we are able to authenticate using LDAP server. So I guess its problem in webMethods server. Please suggest if any thing I am missing here.

Regards,
Datta
[/COLOR]

Hi All,
Any update on below request?? Please help me how to make it work using
LDAP authentication to web application deployed in Integration server.

Regards,
Datta

Hi All,

Any update on this request, I want to configure LDAP in IS. Please let me know the steps and also mention if any additional jars required?

Any specific errors from the logs?

Hi RMG,

Thanks for responding.
There is no specific error. My requirement is to authentication user against LDAP server, but it is forcing
to login to IS admin first. The same web application when deployed in local Tomcat server authenticates successfully with same LDAP server.
Please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Datta

Did you configured the IS LDAP settings followed all the documentation says and still error?

Also open an incident with SAG as you are still on 712 server ending support soon end of 2012:

Hi RMG,

I dont see an option to configure LDAP under Security > User Management > LDAP Configuration. I tried to change Provider to LDAP and save the configuration but still its showing as

Provider

to Local Restart of the server also did not help. Please let me know if I am missing anything here.

We have the following fixes installed-
IS_7.1.2_SrvPrtcl_Fix19
IS_7.1.2_PubSub_Fix7
IS_7.1.2_Core_Fix24
IS_7.1.2_WebSvcsXML_Fix18
IS_7.1.2_Flow_Fix7
IS_7.1.2_PkgMgmt_Fix4
IS_7.1.2_Core_Fix26
IS_7.1.2_Core_Fix36
IS_7.1.2_Core_Fix37

Regards,
Datta

Hi All,

Any update on my request??

Regards,
Datta

Is the Central User Management says configured and LDAP Configuration page shows Central User Management?

Hi RMG,

Thanks for your response. The settings are like below.
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD=“class: evenrow, bgcolor: #F0F0E0, align: right”]Central User Management[/TD]
[TD=“class: evenrowdata-l, bgcolor: #F0F0E0”]Not Configured[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TABLE=“class: tableView”]
[TR]
[TD=“class: heading, bgcolor: #000000, colspan: 2”]LDAP Configuration[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD=“class: oddrow, bgcolor: #E0E0C0, align: right”]Provider[/TD]
[TD=“class: oddrowdata-l, bgcolor: #E0E0C0”]Local[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Please suggest what should I do

Regards,
Datta

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.