JMS Trigger Error

Hi,

As I am facing some issue in production but not face in other environments, Can any one look into this and tell me the root cause why it happens like this.
The below error I got…
2017-06-20 09:09:07 CEST [ISS.0134.0042E] JMS Trigger triggers:triggerName failed: com.wm.app.b2b.server.ISRuntimeException: 550 The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

As we get xml data from UM queue and we are sending same xml data to FTP location. As it is a bulk data processing here and for some we are getting this above mentioned error.

Please let me know if any solution for this problem

Hi Abhinav,

looks like an issue on the FTP-side.

Can you describe how you are handling the FTP-transfer?

Regards,
Holger

Hi Holger,

As we get some xml data from UM queue and generating a file name with current time stamp we are putting tat file at FTP location.

As this is continuous processing once we are getting data on queue it is processed by trigger and respective FTP service is invoked.

Hi Abhinav,

looks like you are hitting duplicate filenames here.

Please check.

Regards,
Holger

Hi Holger,

I didn’t get you here by hitting duplicate filename, as I am not getting any file from FTP location, I am just placing file for sure with different file name at FTP location.

Please give a brief about that.

Hi Abhinav,

please provide the format of the timestamp and how you create it.

Can you provide the settings for the JMS Trigger (esp. mode and number of threads)?

When the trigger is executing several requests in parallel it might happen, that the same timestamp can be generated for different executions resulting in the error message you have metioned.

Regards,
Holger

Hi Holger,

Time Stamp is:- FileName_yyyyMMddhhmmssSSS

The settings for the JMS Trigger is:- mode-Serial, Threads-1

Regards,
Abhinav

We experienced a trigger failure as well, but it was caused by a different exception. Even if the message delivery mode is PERSISTENT, any messages due to this trigger failure are lost.

What is your solution to handle your problem eventually?