Java Structure on a MQ Series into a webMethods document

Hi,

Could some one give hints on how to retrieve the java structure from the MQ Series Data Queue and translate it into a webMethods document which it can then process. Thanks in advance.

The easiest way to interact with MQ is to use the wM WebSphere MQ Adapter. It makes it simple to get and put data from MQ queues and work with them as Integration Server (not “webMethods,” which is a company, not a product) documents.

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the reply. Since I am new to wM WebSphere MQ Adapter, I need some detail information on the procedure to convert java structure into Integaration Server (flat file) documents. Appreciate if you can attach any documents on it. Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards

Syed,

Review the wM Websphere MQ Adapter User’s Guide, especially the sections on adapter service templates. Look in the \IntegrationServer\packages\WmMQAdapter\doc folder for this document.

The Adapter Services and Adapter Notifications sections should provide the information you are looking for. Start by creating a simple example and make sure you understand how GET/PUT adapter services and adapter notifications work before moving on to more complex examples or your project deliverables.

Mark

Hi,

You guys are wonderful. Very quick replies. Thanks to Mark for the reply. However, my comp doesn’t have webMethods installed and I am waiting for it to get installed. While, in the mean time if some one has got this pdf and if it is within the limit of this site to attach it, then it will be really a great help. I think this is too much from my side. But I have to figure out the way for my task. Once again thanks for the help.

Regards

Syed,

No WM docs can be posted here or should be requested here. However, you can login to webMethods Advantage as a customer, partner or certified consultant and download it from the Bookshelf section. If you are not one of the above, have your customer obtain it for you.

Mark

Hi all,

Is there any example service or steps for JMS adapter’s MessageConsumer service and TextMessageToDocument to get a fair idea how the service works.

Thanks & Regards