Java API Doc and Sample source

Hi,

Is it possible to get a Java API Doc for the Portlet classes.
For example when I generate a Portlet it extends the com.webMethods.portal.framework.portlet.beans.JspPortletBean class but I have no idea what JspPortletBean does.

There are samples under …\webMethods6\Portal\components\demos and …\webMethods6\Portal\components\samples. Is it possible to get the source code for these samples?

Best regards,
Tomas

I’ll answer your second question first. Over the course of the next release, we plan on investing a significant amount of time rebuilding those samples as well as making their source code available. Unfortunately, the source for those exisiting samples are only available on a case by case basis now.

The javadocs for the JspPortletBean are available with the PortletDeveloper IDE. Please contact support@webmethods.com if you don’t already have this new Development Tool.

Regards,
–mark imel

Hi,

I am trying to use the wm_tree portlet for displaying and editing an xml file. At present I am finding this difficult. Can you provide the API doc/source code for wm_tree or some guidelines to achieve this. For example how do we find the id of an element once it is rendered by the wm_tree portlet as a table? I am using webMethods portal 6.5 for development.

Unfortunately I could not find these resources on Advantage for some reason, if you email me at alex.oleynikov@softwareag.com I will mail you some sample and a guide

Alex