IS is not coming up.

Hi All,

Need your help to resolve the following issue.

Integration Server is not coming up. it showing following error in server.log file

2009-12-04 02:37:21 IST [WmSharedCacheSC.impl.0200E] Failed to create/get distributed cache ‘IS Cluster:test:IS Cluster:test:IS Cluster:test:IS Cluster:test:IS Cluster:test:IS Cluster:test:IS Cluster:test:IS Cluster:test:IS Cluster:test:IS Cluster:test:IS Cluster:test:Session Store’; reason: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to start Service “Cluster” (ServiceState=SERVICE_STOPPED, STATE_JOINED); – check configuration

This is new installation and I have enabled clustering and specified name as “test” with all other fields with default values. After that I have restarted the IS server. Now i am getting above error which is stopping IS to come up.

Is there any way i can remove those cluster configuration in config file and restart my integration server?

Could you please suggest and provide config file path for cluster configuration.

Thanks in advance.

I have logged into IS by Diagonstic port (9999), disabled the cluster and restarted the IS. Its working fine.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.