Server is not starting

I am getting the below error in server.log while starting the server,
The server was working fine but all of a sudden it hanged, and when I tried to restart the IS it didn’t come up

[ISS.0028.0012C] WmJDBCAdapter: Startup service (wm.adapter.wmjdbc.admin:registerAdapter)
[ART.0114.1100D] Adapter Runtime: Facility 1 - JDBCAdapter registered with bundle com.wm.adapter.wmjdbc.JDBCAdapterResourceBundle.
[ART.0114.1007E] Adapter Runtime: Error Logged. See Error log for details. Error: [ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “com.microsoft.jdbcx.sqlserver.SQLServerDataSource”.
[Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Error establishing socket.
IST [ART.0114.1007E] Adapter Runtime: Error Logged. See Error log for details. Error: [ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “com.microsoft.jdbcx.sqlserver.SQLServerDataSource”.
[Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Error establishing socket.

I tried starting the IS by removing WmJDBCAdapter package which worked fine. But by having this package in IS/packages folder the server is not at all starting.

Can you please help me in this regard.

Thanks,
Hari

Hi,

its pretty much evident from error logs that there is connectivity issue b/w IS and Database, please make sure there is DB connectivity and IS is able to access it.

-nD

Did you have the required latest SQL jars configured in the IS classpath and WmJDBCAdapter folder level in place?

C:\wM_Home\IntegrationServer\lib\sqljdbc.jar
C:\wM_Home\IntegrationServer\packages\WmJDBCAdapter\code\jars\static\javaxsql.zip
C:\wM_Home\IntegrationServer\packages\WmJDBCAdapter\code\jars\static\sqljdbc.jar

You should use the DateSource Class:
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDataSource

Restart IS.

Also check the IS connectivity for the DB as Devexpert suggested.

HTH,
RMG

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.