invalid username/password error while running migrate.sh script for MWS Migration from 9.12 to10.3

Hello All,

I am facing below error while doing MWS Migration from 9.12 to 10.3 using migrate.sh script.
Do you want to use your live database for server instance “default”? [Y] Yes to use the live database or [N] No to use a clone of the live database:N
Notice: The target database must be a clone of the database you are migrating from to preserve your data.

Enter the URL for the cloned database [for example, jdbc:wm:oracle://hostname:port;serviceName=SID]:jdbc:wm:oracle://hostname:port;serviceName=SID – I have removed the server details and SID for security reasons.

Enter the user name for the cloned database:wm_gw_103_mws

Enter the password for the cloned database: – After entering the password, below error
Error during gathering data

When I verified the migration log, I see the below error…
2019-09-18 11:34:55,981 [main] INFO Migration - -----------------------------------------------------------
2019-09-18 11:34:55,981 [main] INFO Migration - User input
2019-09-18 11:34:55,981 [main] INFO Migration - -----------------------------------------------------------
2019-09-18 11:34:55,981 [main] INFO Migration - Source Directory: /apps/generic/webMethods/wm02
2019-09-18 11:34:55,981 [main] INFO Migration - Source Version: 9.12.0
2019-09-18 11:34:55,981 [main] INFO Migration - Destination Directory: /apps/generic/webMethods/wm103/MWS/…
2019-09-18 11:34:55,981 [main] INFO Migration - Destination Version: 10.3.0
2019-09-18 11:35:01,118 [main] INFO Migration - Notice: The target database must be a clone of the database you are migrating from to preserve your data.
2019-09-18 11:35:38,702 [main] ERROR Migration - Error during gathering data
com.wm.app.b2b.server.migrate.MigrationException: java.sql.SQLInvalidAuthorizationSpecException: [SoftwareAG][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied

at com.softwareag.mws.migrate.cmd.CmdServerNodeMigratorClient.gatherData(CmdServerNodeMigratorClient.java:173)
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.migrate.MigrationDriverLite.gatherMigrationData(MigrationDriverLite.java:320)
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.migrate.cmd.CmdLineToolMigrationDriver.execute(CmdLineToolMigrationDriver.java:466)
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.migrate.cmd.CmdLineToolMigrationDriver.processMigration(CmdLineToolMigrationDriver.java:645)
    at com.softwareag.mws.migrate.cmd.CmdMWSMigrationDriver.main(CmdMWSMigrationDriver.java:328)

Caused by: java.sql.SQLInvalidAuthorizationSpecException: [SoftwareAG][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied

at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddcr.b(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddcr.a(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddcq.b(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddcq.a(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.OracleImplConnection.b(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.OracleImplConnection._(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.BaseConnection.b(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.BaseConnection.k(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.BaseConnection.b(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.BaseConnection.a(Unknown Source)
    at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.BaseDriver.connect(Unknown Source)
    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:664)
    at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:208)
    at com.softwareag.mws.migrate.util.DbUtil.openDBConnection(DbUtil.java:145)
    at com.softwareag.mws.migrate.cmd.CmdServerNodeMigratorClient.getSourceJNDIUrl(CmdServerNodeMigratorClient.java:372)
    at com.softwareag.mws.migrate.cmd.CmdServerNodeMigratorClient.setUMOption(CmdServerNodeMigratorClient.java:340)
    at com.softwareag.mws.migrate.cmd.CmdServerNodeMigratorClient.gatherServerNodeData(CmdServerNodeMigratorClient.java:181)
    at com.softwareag.mws.migrate.cmd.CmdServerNodeMigratorClient.gatherData(CmdServerNodeMigratorClient.java:160)
    ... 4 more

I am using same username/password and Database URL from Database Component Configurator and successfully able to connect to Database and updated the scripts for MWS as well. I have tried connecting to SQL Developer using same credentials and able to connect successfully. But I am getting error while doing MWS Migration.

As suggested by one of the friend I have updated mws.db.xml file with the correct password and tried again for MWS Migration. But still the error persists.

Could anyone let me know if anything needs to be done to fix this error.

Thanks
D Phani