Integration Server 9.9 Messaging SubSystem not getting initialized

Hi All,

I am trying to restart the IS 9.9 and dispatcher is not getting initialized. I have tried to delete the dispatch.cnf and tried to restart, It is not working. I also tried to use the dispatch.cnf from config/backup yet it is not working. I am getting the below error.

2016-12-14 10:04:05 EST [.Error.GetTotalQueueMessagesE] Failed to get total number of messages: DEFAULT_OUTBOUND_SIMPLE_QUEUE.
2016-12-14 10:04:05 EST [Error.DB.ransactionE] Could not set a DB transaction.

2016-12-14 10:04:05 EST [ISS.0025.9998C] Exception → com.wm.app.b2b.server.dispatcher.exceptions.PersistenceException: com.wm.app.store.TSException: [BAT.0002.0000] Wrapped Exception: com.webMethods.lwq.LwqException: Failed to set connection to auto-commit
2016-12-14 10:04:05 EST [ISS.0098.0045C] Unrecoverable Exception while initializing the Dispatcher: com.wm.app.b2b.server.dispatcher.exceptions.CommException: [ISS.0098.9018] Unrecoverable Error while initializing the webMethods Messaging Subsystem (Dispatcher): com.wm.app.b2b.server.dispatcher.exceptions.CommException: [ISS.0098.9018] Unrecoverable Error while initializing the webMethods Messaging Subsystem (Dispatcher): com.wm.app.store.TSException: [BAT.0002.0000] Wrapped Exception: com.webMethods.lwq.LwqException: Failed to set connection to auto-commit . No webMethods Messaging features will be available until this issue is resolved and the server is restarted… No webMethods Messaging features will be available until this issue is resolved and the server is restarted.
2016-12-14 10:04:05 EST [ISS.0134.0128I]

The Messaging page is showing the below error,

Gwm.server.messaging:getConnectionAliasReport
class com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException
[ISS.0153.9012] The webMethods Messaging subsystem was not initialized. No webMethods Messaging features are available

Kindly help.

Regards
Abir Banerjee

Try the steps below, it must help you to fix.

• Shutdown Integration Server
  • Backup and delete the IS/db/LWQ_DB and IS/db/LWQ_DB_BROKER-CSQ folders with its contents
  • Restart Integration Server

Suspect some corruption with the store, these folders will be recreated on IS startup.

Can you please share your dispatch.cnf file here.

Hi All,

Issue resolved after deleting the IS/db/* contents and restart. Thanks Mahesh for your suggestions. :slight_smile:

Regards
Abir

Good to hear! TC :slight_smile: