Informatica MDM OpenHandler

Hi all, I have to develop java code to interact with Informatica MDM tool for the following:

Implement beforeOpen(CustomizableBDDObject ob) method of IOpenOperationPlugin with a custom java code to lookup an attribute of a child object. BDDConfig.xml :

<subjectArea name=“Subjectname” …>
<primaryObject …>

<one2ManyChild…name=“Childname”…>
<layout…>
<column… columnUid=“ChildTablename|ColumnType”…>
<column… columnUid=“ChildTablename|ColumnValue”…>

I checked multiple Informatica Support videos but can’t come to appropriate solution.

Need to call a SQLServer Scalar function from my java code and use the returned value in my code. I am concerned about hardcoding credentials in the code + how to use different DB connection properties based on the deployed environment? Will informatica internally handles DB connection properties?

Note: Restrictions informed to me to do above change: Have to provide a single jar file with above functionalities. My personal gut to optimized solution that provides more scalability.

Informatica version 10.1.2
webcontainer JBoss 7.5

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Liana,

Are you using Software-webMethods CloudStreams products in your environment use case?

If NO then I think this forum is not appropriate for you to post this question and get any responses.

HTH,
RMG

1 Like