Import folder

How to enable a import folder data in web methods developer window.Actually I export my folder tasks in the desktop.I am uninstall the web methods integration server.After uninstalling integration server I install the webMethods integration server,so I tried to import my folder tasks into navigation panel.If It is not imported all of my folder tasks.My mistake is I export the files in folder wise,not an package wise.

Could you please elaborate the question? What do you mean by “import folder data”? Please provide the context where you want to import the folder data.

Regards,
Sasanka

Try zip the folder you need to import/install.
Copy the zip to SoftwareAG\IntegrationServer\instances\default\replicate\inbound
From localhost:5555 Packages - Management - Install Inbound Releases.
If it is not working try below way

1.Copy folder(or package) to SoftwareAg- integration server - instances - default - packages.
2.Go to Localhost:5555 - Packages - Management - Recover Packages - Recover the package you need.
3.Go to Activate Inactive packages and activate the package.
4.You can able to view all your code from designer.

Or

Copy the folder to SoftwareAG\IntegrationServer\instances\default\replicate\inbound and try to install from localhost:5555 Packages - Management - Install Inbound Releases.

Good Luck

Let me reiterate a few more points already made. To get your package successfully installed on IS to access the same via Designer/Developer, follow the below steps:

1> Zip (.zip only) the contents of the folder same as package name (package name same as parent folder name)

OR

2> Copy the folder directly to C:\SoftwareAG\IntegrationServer\instances\default\replicate\salvage and go to Packages > Management > Recover Packages and then install the package.