I'm getting Acess Denied Exception in me all the services

{
“$errorDump”: “com.wm.app.b2b.server.AccessException: [ISS.0084.9004] Access Denied\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java:271)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java:33)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ConcurrentRequestLimitProcessor.process(ConcurrentRequestLimitProcessor.java:57)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java:399)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:631)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:436)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:394)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPInvokeHandler._process(HTTPInvokeHandler.java:336)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPInvokeHandler._process(HTTPInvokeHandler.java:94)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.InvokeHandler.process(InvokeHandler.java:99)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPDispatch.handleRequest(HTTPDispatch.java:203)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.run(Dispatch.java:391)\r\n\tat com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:127)\r\n\tat java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)\r\n”,
}

I’m getting this error in my all the services…

You need to check your ACLs.

1 Like

@alialfia25 – I’m glad you’re using the forums to help with your integration activities. Might I suggest that when you post a query to the group that you modify your approach. Posting the error message or stack trace only and then asking what might be wrong is not effective. You’re making the group guess at what you’re doing, what might be wrong, etc.

For example, there could be a number of reasons for the Access Denied error. But you’ve given us no information about what you’ve done, when this started, etc. I’ve seen a few of your posts that are like this.

I mention this not to discourage you from posting but rather to encourage you to provide more information when you do.

This post from long, long ago has some overall guidelines. How to get help at wMUsers!

Here is an example of an excellent way to provide information to get the most effective help in the fastest time:

3 Likes

You need to validate if there some rule in security section, Maybe you delete accidentally some permission to execute services and then you had thoses errors.

Thanks for the reply. Srikanth, I did the same thing, and I got the result.