How to use EDI batch feature

HI All,

we are having the following existing architecture for Processing EDI.The scheduler in webMethods picks up the flat file from the source system and converts into EDI and it will be queued as the other scheduler in the webMethods runs the user status change to DOne and it will generate x12 envloepe which delivers to the customer. But some how it is not working right now. Nothing has been changed recently.It is working till the EDI document getting generated and not ableto generate x12 envelope to be created and causing the data not sent to the customer.

Could anyone please help,

Thanks in advance,
Capri+lak

Hi everyone,
I am trying to create a public queue using a scheduled delivery service and it gives me this error when I try to set inputs “Service Signature Error : Error encountered while reading service input signatures. Please ensure that the service is properly registered”. can someone please let me know what does this mean. I did not get any error when i registered the service.

Thanks in Advance

Is your Scheduled Delivery service(selected in the processing rule actions) nothing but Queue Name that you configured in the Registry–>Public Queues page with Delivery Service as (EDI Batch) ?

HTH,
RMg

Any update on this for 7.1.2 and beyond? Does the EDI Batch process work better now out of the box?