Batch Process Error

Hi All,

Our Scenario:

Our ERP systems creates  Ship Notices and sends them to the Webmethods in the form of flat files, webmethods process these flat files and creates a EDI DOCUMENT(X12 4010 856) and batches them all and sends an X12 ENVELOPE to the customer.

Problem:

If one ship notices received at time webMethods is processing it and creating an X12 and sending them to customer, but if webMethods is receiving more than one shipnotices at a time it Process it and Batches the loads in X12 Envelope and delivers the  to end Customer

but in the X12 Envelope Created i see the following Error: BATCH PROCESS
Sender: m1c1a4002d7mftet000002q7
Receiver: m1c1a4002d7mftet000002q7
Error: EDITPA does not exist for these two trading partners [EDIFTN.000010.000774]

and only one Load is being sent in the batch , remaining are not being sent.

I checked the TPA’s , TPA exist for this particular partners.

The service
wm.b2b.editn.batch:batchProcess is responsible for batching and submitting the docs to TN, i have traced the flow till this service and found that Batching is happening and i can see the array of documents batched in result( Variable).

But after submitting to TN i can see only one load in the X12 ENVELOPE that is first element of the array and the remaining are not seen. Not sure what is happening after submitting the doc to TN…

Could anyone help me on this…

Regards
Rajesh.

We have migrated from 6.5 to 8.2 recently.

Did you have/created the TPA for the outbound TP pair?..this is what the error leads to:

but in the X12 Envelope Created i see the following Error: BATCH PROCESS
Sender: m1c1a4002d7mftet000002q7
Receiver: m1c1a4002d7mftet000002q7
Error: EDITPA does not exist for these two trading partners [EDIFTN.000010.000774]

Yes we have the TPA for the outbound Trading Partner pair…

Not able to get what you are saying, how does a TPA leads to an error..?

Regards,
Rajesh

That’s that the error leading to…

May be you should approach SAG support if that error is legitimate or any fix released in 8.2 module as the same setup working in 6.5 right?

Hi,

Is there any luck on this issue? We migrated from 9.8 to 10.3 and we are seeing the same issue.

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks
SS