I’ll be receiving an individual PO and will be mapping it to an 850 ST transaction. These will be sent to a VAN. I’m unsure of what the flow should be after that regarding enveloping and delivery.
- Do I send the ST segment to TN, put them in queue, have the built in service batch and send?
- If I add a GS and/or ISA segment to each transaction doesn’t the batching have to remove most of the control numbers and regenerate them for the batch?
- If I do a batch, does it get delivered in the service that grabs the queue tasks or does it get resent to TN?
- If the batch is sent to TN for delivery how does TN differentiate between the individual 850 txn and the batch of 850s?
- Does the batching and sending to VAN built in service work properly or do you have to write your own custom service?
If someone could help with the logic and orderly steps that would be helpful.