I am facing this issue, a bit complicated to explain so here I put in point forms.
- I deleted a wsdl file (let’s call it wsdlX) from a wsdl folder which belong to a package.
- I successfully deleted that, due to the fact the wsdl is no longer visible, even after refreshed, log out log in etc.
- I then tried to create a wsdl name wsdlX and system now allow me, it gives me error that wsdlX file already exist. choose another name. If i choose another name it is fine. But to business reason I must use wsdlX filename. Also for learning purpose as well why I cannot re-use wsdlX filename.
- I then tried to delete wsdl folder, hoping wsdlX would get deleted too, but i cannot delete, error “Could not delete folder completely… Folder is not empty in package.” surely there is nothing in wsdl folder that I can see, maybe invisible.
- I have ensure all files are unlock, tried to delete still cannot.
- We have tried to stop IS, delete package out, deploy it back and still same error.
- We have ensured all dependencies (eg. port, credentials) aren’t there then tried delete and still cannot.
So my question is how can I delete a wsdlX file that is locking somewhere so that I can re-create it with same name.
Thank-you in advance.