How to move configuration from one env to another env?

Hi All,

Before creating Process model using modeler, I did logical server & physical server mapping using WmAdmin (Wm Adminstrator). I did this in Development environment. After some time I have to move these changes to Testing (Test server) environment, If it is flow service then we can move flow.xml and node.ndf to the other environment. Can you please tell what are all the files required to move to the other environment.

Thanks
Devi

I would suggest you to use deployer for deployment between environments. This is true for process models and flow services…

Hi Shahid,

Can you please tell what are the files I need to move for this case?

Thanks
Devi

Devi,

Deployer tool will take care of associated code with process model. Just select process model you need to deploy

As suggested in above post… once you select the process model in deployer project to deploy, it will automatically select the dependent IS component…

but for records, you need to move process image, process model associated IS package, corresposnding documents and refrenced services (if any) used in process model.

OK, Thank you Shahid… I will try & let you know the results soon.

Thanks
Devi

Devi, I would also suggest after you’ve created the deployer script, to use the simulation functionality to test it, before attempting to it in your real environment.

Efrain