how to get different background colour for row in a table

Hi All,

i have AsyTable it have 4 standard columns ,it is set it to the updatable content provider,it list all the values, it has one of the status column , if status is pending than i need to higlight the particular row background with differenent colour, i need to use style sheet for this, can any one help me how can i effective of this stylesheet in run-tinme if status=pending to that row background.

Regards,
Anil Kumar Ellendula

The rowCSS property on a table will alternate rows between all the supplied css classes that you define on the property. For instance, if you set the property to be: .normal-row, .alternate-row, .alternate-row-two then every third row will have the css class of .normal-row.

If you want to style the row based on business data, then the following will make more sense.

(This is reposted from an internal forum):

Hi Mimel,

Thanks for valuable reply.
it is working now.

in above you explained for cell and rows, can you please explain me if i have 6 standard columns in table, if i want to display 2 colums in differenet back-ground colour irespective of logic, how can i achieve it

Regards,
Anil Kumar Ellendula

Hi Mimel,

Can you please reply me if i have 6 standard columns in table, if i want to display 2 colums in differenet back-ground colour irespective of logic, how can i achieve it .

Regards,
Anil Kumar Ellendula

You would set the ‘columnClasses’ property on the table. The online docs provide more information about that property as well.