How to connect to a secure LDAP?

In our production environment we have the requirement to connect to the company’s LDAP securely, ie via ldaps, port 636. In the System Management Hub we have the LDAP connection configured, but the Validate tests (even the first for the connection to the server) fail. From experiments with an LDAP Browser (using the same connection settings) we see that we need to trust the server-certificate. In CentraSite, or in the System Management Hub, where can I configure to trust the LDAP server? In which keystore do I have to import the server-certificate?

We are using the win64 CentraSite Community Edition 8.2.1.

Please could you try adding the following option to your jaas.config file under the SSXLoginModule:

ldapSslConnection=“true”

and see if this makes a difference?

We solved this by simply using “ldaps://:636” in the ServerHost field:

Hi Friends,

we have one requirement is migrating the package from wm 7.2 to 8.2. Here 7.2 we have used ldap(connect, disconnect) services, these two services are not available on 8.2.please guide me what is the replacement of ldap(connect, disconnect)services.

Thanks,
vinay.

pub.client.ldap:search

When set the “close” flag to true, it would handle the LDAP connection close action as in former pub.ldap:disconnect service.

For more details refer BIS guide and you have find the alternate services in pub.client.ldap:*

Vinay,

It was better you had opened a new thread. Anyways let me know if you have any questions.

Hello Vinay,

In LDAP configuration there is a service enabled tab we can use the service enabled and disabled.

Thanks,
Prem

Thanks for your valid comments. But, i have concerns what is the functionality of encrypt string and decrypt string…

Please enter the valid posts.

Thanks,
veera.

Hi Team,

Do you the concept of multiple ports configuration… when i have installed the softawre in one directory then default port:5555 will be working… But i want to configure multiple ports into one directory (for example localhost:2222 (primary port) & localhost:1111 (primary port)) how can set the configurations as well as broker…

Please post the valid comments.

Thanks,
vinay.

Hi Friends,

SAP Adapter is required … so, i want to install the SAP Adapter what is the procedure for installation via integration server page…

Please give me the valid comments.

Thanks,
vinay.

Vinay,

Frist you need to install the SAP Adapter from installer and after installing the adapter place the respective jar files in <Integration server /packages / SAP/ jars> folder.

Thank you Pradeep.

which version jar file did we install ?

Thanks,
vinay.

Thank you Pradeep.

which version jar file did we install ? can you explain detailed …

Thanks,
vinay.