How do you restart wmTomcat

How do we restart wmTomcat container alone without starting the Integration server? We are having difficulties in accessing the JSPs and the error message returned back is “Object not found”. This error goes away when we restart the IS. Not sure if there is a way we can just restart the Tomcat container without disturbing the IS server environment. I am new to webMethods integration. Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.

• Agas

Agas,
You can use the wm.tomcat.admin.startup service in WmTomcat package.

HTH…

Thanks,
Puneet Verma

Puneet,
Thanks for your response. In fact I tried all the following services:
wm.tomcat.admin:checkACL
wm.tomcat.admin:deployPackages
wm.tomcat.admin:fixupACLs
wm.tomcat.admin:initContainer
wm.tomcat.admin:setACL
wm.tomcat.admin:shutdown
wm.tomcat.admin:startup
wm.tomcat.admin:stopContainer

But anytime I run the services and try to access my “/web” directory where my JSPs are deployed, I get “an internal error occurred” message.

But finally found a way to do a clean shutdown and startup. I went to Packages > Management as an Admin and disabled wmTomcat. That stopped all the services within that package. Then enabled wmTomcat to load all packages, which made all the services under this package available. After this anytime I accessed my jsps and it worked.

I still have two questions. 1) What are the inputs that are need to use the above services? 2) How do we use those services? I used it by running that service thru Developer. Is that the right approach?

Thanks
Agas