Hi all

Hi,

I’am new to webMethods.I don’t know what is an audit log.Pls tell me what it is and why it is used?

Thanx in advance.

Renuka,

The audit subsystem logs a session start log entry and a session end log entry to the session log for every client session. If the client calls five stateless services, Integration Server creates and destroys five sessions, and the audit subsystem logs 10 entries to the
session log. If a client calls five stateful services and uses cookies, Integration Server creates and destroys one session, and the audit subsystem logs only two entries to the session log. Error logging provides data, including stack trace data, about all errors that occur in Integration Server. By default, error logging is enabled, but you can disable it.

You can read more abt it in the webMethods logging and monitoring pdf found on advantage site.

HTH,
Leon

Renuka,

More than anyone explaining it, i guess it would be best if you go thru teh documentation that comes with webMethods.

Good step to start with is ISAdminstrator Guide to get teh overall picture and then take it from there.

Hello Renuka,

I also started working with webMethods 6.5. Nice product. I made a HTML page and send data to a database and dsp-pages. For now I am trying to send data to a wireless system. Do you know how?

Hello Renuka,

I also started working with webMethods 6.5. Nice product. I made a HTML page and send data to a database and dsp-pages. For now I am trying to send data to a wireless system. Do you know how?