Having trouble with webMethods Integration Server

I’m working with the Software AG webMethods Integration Server and trying to implement a new integration project that requires consuming an API provided by a third-party service. The API uses OAuth 2.0 for authentication, but I’m having trouble getting the webMethods Integration Server to properly authenticate with the API. I’ve tried configuring the OAuth 2.0 client ID and client secret in the webMethods Integration Server, but I’m still getting authentication errors when trying to make requests to the API.

Has anyone else had experience with this issue? What configuration settings or code changes did you make to resolve the problem?

Please let me know.

Thanks!
Emmanuel Katto

Assuming you are invoking OAuth url provided by third party to retrieve the OAuth token and using it to invoke API.

Please share error message from logs.

Please share the related logs (they should be in wrapper.log file if my memory is correct), the version and the fix levels about the environment as well. Did you try consuming the API with another tool?

How do you make the calls to the third party API? Using a REST API descriptor client? Using the plain WmPublic HTTP client? Using CloudStreams?
What Oauth2 flow type do you need to use? (client credentials, authorization code, …)
How have you implemented the generation of the Oauth2 bearer token using the Oauth2 client ID and secret?
Can you share the HTTP request sent by wM to this third party API?