Having problem logging in

Hi Guys,

I have a problem to login to Trading network. When I put Administrator/manage, I get the following error message:

0003.4114 Could not get profile summary (username=Administrator). com.wm.app.tn.profile.ProfileStoreException Could not get partners for user (username=Administrator). (0) java.sql.SQLException: Invalid object name 'PartnerUser'. (1) java.sql.SQLException: Invalid object name 'PartnerUser'.

Check that the server is running and accessible. Check that the current user has ACLs to access wm.tn:ping.

I am not sure what is happening, is there anybody experiencing the same problem as mine. Or Is there any body can help me out of this problem, it would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Arie

What’s IS/TN version?? First of all make sure your IS/TN server is up/running?

Also were you able to login ISAdmin console with the same default id’s?? May be the corresponding IS Administrator/manage user permissions have been disabled/not active??

Try to create a new user and assign ACL with the Administrators,TNAdministrators,Developer etc… with your wM Admin’s help and re-login TNConsole…

HTH
RMG

Hi RMG,

Thank you for the reply. I am using webMethods 7. The IS is up and running.

Yes, RMG, I can login using that account, There is nothing happen on my WM except when I try to login to TN console, I get that error message.

No, It is not, because I can login using that account and also the WM is a new installation.

I’ll try the suggestion. BTW, regarding TN’s database, should it be filled up with certain data? I see the database on my instance is empty? May I know if it is wrong? If so, how can I create the database structure for it?

Would you mind to answer my other question? Currently, I am using sql server 2005 and for the driver I am using jtds. It does work fine till now (at least to fulfill my query, not sure later on If I get a problem using it). Is there any reliable issue using jtds?

Kind Regards,
Arie

Did you ran the necessary TN db scripts or dbconfigurator71 tool and created TN JDBC pool?? Make sure you have this in place before login to TNConsole…

HTH,
RMG

Hi mate,

Thank you for helping me… I have solved the problem. The problem is only about TN’s data which had not been filled.

Kind Regards,
Arie

Glad to hear it resolved…BTW what TN’s data??

Hi rmg,

what i mean is webMethods database. I have ran the script to fill in WM’s DB.

Regards,

BTW, I am trying to execute the script in WM 6.5, why do I always fail with the following error message.

“installed desired 651000”
[DBNETLIB]Invalid connection.
[DBNETLIB]ConnectionOpen (Invalid Instance()).

I am using sql server 2005 while I was executing script to create tables (For TN) in WM 7 without any problem.

Do you have any idea about this mate?