I have followed the procedure to add Google Gadgets plug in Designer 7.2. I see the following behavior…
- ClassNotFound (com.webmethods.caf.faces.google.ui.preferences.GooglePreferencePage) Exception in the Preferences>Google Gadgets Configuration
- “Add Gadgets” panel does not show any gadgets.
- I see the jar (wm-caf-google) in the plugins directory.
- I included the jar file in Eclipse ini.cfg file’s classpath
- I added the jar file in C:/webMethods7/common/lib/
- Bounced Designer
Am I missing something?