Getting started with Entire-X.

I have the entire-X for ESB adapter installed in my IS 7.1.
I have downloaded and installed the eclipse SW and trying to install the plugin found in the location
\IntegrationServer\packages\WmEntireX\eclipse\com.softwareag.entirex.ide.eclipse.is.feature.zip

when trying to install the same I get the follwoing error.

Cannot complete the request. See the details.
Unsatisfied dependency: [com.softwareag.entirex.ide.eclipse.is.feature.feature.group 7.1.0.000] requiredCapability: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.iu/com.softwareag.entirex.ide.eclipse.entirex/0.0.0
Unsatisfied dependency: [com.softwareag.entirex.ide.eclipse.is.feature.feature.group 7.1.0.000] requiredCapability: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.iu/com.softwareag.entirex.ide.eclipse.entirex.ui/0.0.0
Unsatisfied dependency: [com.softwareag.entirex.ide.eclipse.is.feature.feature.group 7.1.0.000] requiredCapability: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.iu/com.softwareag.entirex.ide.eclipse.entirex.ui/0.0.0
Unsatisfied dependency: [com.softwareag.entirex.ide.eclipse.is.feature.feature.group 7.1.0.000] requiredCapability: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.iu/com.softwareag.entirex.ide.eclipse.entirex/0.0.0

How do I fix this error and proceed further.

The Adapter plug-in requires the EntireX Workbench.

You have to install the EntireX (and Web Service Stack) plug-ins before installing the Adapter plug-in.

Thanks for the Info.
A follow up question. Where can I get the Entire-X Plugin(Workbench) for eclipse? Is this downloadable from the advantage site?

The plugins are on the installation CD, and require a valid EntireX license key to be available for installation.

The newest version is part of the Designer and thus available/installable via the downloader.

Select “Software AG 8.x” and then install “Designer”.