Getting a list of webservices similar to localhost:5555/ws

Hi all,

We have a problem where too many people have the wrong access and so we are trying to change it. By taking away the access we want to hide, it also removes the access to the localhost:5555/ws page, but this is still required.

Is there anyway to recreate this page? I have made several dsp pages before by using the wmRoot package and rewriting the pages to fit my needs, but i cannot find the source for this particular web page

Ideally if anybody knows the source for this web page it would be ideal, alternatively a service to get the webservices on particular service and i will be able to fulfil from requirements from there

Thanks in advance

Chris

Hi Chris,

which wm Version are you on?

can you explain a bit more in detail where you have changed access permissions?

/ws is not a real page, but a context where the created WSDs are loaded into.

You can configure access to the different WebServices by using custom ACLs in IS Admin UI and assign them to the Execute ACL on the WSD Node in Designer. These settings can be found under the Properties section in Designer Service Development.

Regards,
Holger

Hi Holger,

We are on version 9.6

The permissions are yet to be changed, because the release team needs access to this /ws page to see all current web services and access their WSDLs, but this also means they have too much permission elsewhere (I am not totally sure on the details, i have just been asked to find a way to remake the /ws page)

The problem is not who can access or use the web services, they just need to be able to see the web services and operations, it is more of a utility tool than anything else.

If it is not a real page, do you know where it is loaded from? Or where the script is that is loading the information?

Regards,

Chris

Hi Chris,

I would suggest to open an incident on Empower for this to get SAG Support involved.

I assume you have modified some .access files. Can you name the packages for which this was done?

Regards,
Holger