This article describes the step-by-step process of creating a FlowService for uploading files to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket in webMethods.io
- User needs to have a working Amazon S3 credentials
- Bucket needs to be created in the Amazon S3
- Working webMethods.io tenant
How to create a FlowService for uploading files to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket in webMethods.io.
1. Login to webMethods.io integration
2. Click on Project and navigate to FlowServices
3. Create a flowservice for uploading file to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket
4. To Create bucket in Amazon S3, Select Amazon S3 connector and configure the account
5. Select Create Bucket operation and provide input. The bucket name should be unique.
6. Upload file in FTP server
7. Select File Transfer Protocol(FTP/FTPS) service and choose getFile operation and configure account
8. Set remoteFile field as file location which is uploaded in FTP Server
9. Select Upload operation of Amazon S3 and map inputs
10. Save and Run the flowservice
11. Execution successful and file Uploaded on the Bucket