Filter wm.mft.assets.scheduledEvent:list

Hi Experts,

Anyone who had experience on how to filter scheduledEvent list? As I can see, when I ran wm.mft.assets.scheduledEvent:list, it is returning all the event list. Though, is it possible if we can select 2 or more items only from the list?

For example below are my events and I want to return only all the events with ABC inputs.
USERINPUT: ABC

Schedule1: ABC_Event
Schedule2: XYZ_Event
Schedule3: ABCDE_Event
Schedule4: ABC123_Event
Schedule5: DEF_Event

Expected result should be:
ABC_Event
ABCDE_Event
ABC123_Event

Or any other suggestions on how I can return the events with corresponding string input.
Thanks a lot.

Hi,
Unfortunately there is no exposed service with filter. The only way possible is to execute wm.mft.assets.scheduledEvent:list and do a filter in the flow service.

Thanks,
Bhaskar

Thank you Bhaskar. Do you have any idea/example on how to do that? Or any other way instead of using wm.mft.assets.scheduledEvent:list?

Thank you.

Hi Experts,

I want to know what would be the problem in my regex. I used this to match my input from my stringlist.

Sample below. My input ABC should match ABC_NAS_DW__test.def_doc* from stringlist.

Input: ABC
Value in stringlist: ABC_NAS_DW__test.def_doc*
RegEx used: [/^ABC$/]
Also, Evaluated labels is TRUE.
I am getting a null result whenever I run this service.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Michelle,

I think, removing the character ‘$’ from your regex would give you the intended result.

Thanks and Regards,
Pingaksha Bhatt.

| Michelle Rose Cruz mrcruz
August 17 |

• | - |

Hi Experts,

I want to know what would be the problem in my regex. I used this to match my input from my stringlist.

Sample below. My input ABC should match ABC_NAS_DW__test.def_doc* from stringlist.

Input: ABC
Value in stringlist: ABC_NAS_DW__test.def_doc*
RegEx used: [/^ABC$/]

Also, Evaluated labels is TRUE.
I am getting a null result whenever I run this service.

Thanks a lot.

Thank you Pingaksha :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.