$filestream and $filedata are all missing

hai goodmorning to every one…

i got the error as

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ISS.0086.9091] Parameters xmldata, $filestream and $filedata are all missing. One of these must not be null. when storing my xml doc from tn to db…
please help me to over come this error…

Hi,
What is your flow of working?
Could you please mention it, so that I can catch your error, I suppose you might not have mapped it correctly, as $filestream and $filedata are optional fields.

Regards.

Rajesh,

Can you make sure pub.xml:xmlStringToXMLNode inputs mapped data received as expected? Please check this service and debug the service (Getting bizdoc from TN and converting content to string check this logic)

HTH,
RMG

Hai Rmg,

i have mapped the content in bizdoc to bytes from service pub.string:bytesToString and then used a service pub.xml:xmlStringToXMLNode in this service i have mapped the output string of pub.string:bytesToString to xmldata .

I am getting the error at pub.xml:xmlStringToXMLNode. please suggest me what exactly to do here…

hi Rajesh,

If you know the inbound document is xml, try using this service: wm.tn.doc.xml:bizdocToRecord.

Otherwise extract the specific content from Bizdoc (bizdoc/ContentParts/PartName = xmldata, edidata, etc) and use the “bizdoc/ContentParts/Bytes” to convert to string or whatever.

• regards
    DC

Rajesh,

Pls try the solutions as Deepan described above and either solutions would work and its the standard way of handling/processing TN XML docs:

HTH,
RMG

I met the issue when I send 3B2 to partners, but the issue occur at outbound map step of RN Process, I found that the attribute of RN Process flow “ExpressPipeline” should be set false,then I fix the issue