Facing kafka adapter problem

Error encountered

[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource KafkaAdapter.v1.adapterCon:kafkaAdapterCon. [ART.118.5063] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to start connection KafkaAdapter.v1.adapterCon:kafkaAdapterCon: after 1 attempt(s). [ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager. [ADA.507.1001] Resource Connection Exception: Failed to construct kafka producer

why i am getting this error can anyone help me with this? and also can anyone tell me that in kafka adapter this field what should i need to give??

Value Serializer Class :
Key Serializer Class :
Partitioner Class :
Compression Type :

@alialfia25 – you seem to have done it again. Posting only an error message and then asking what could be wrong.

Have you read the documentation? What have you done to try to resolve this yourself? What configuration do you have in place?

Please show that you’ve at least tried to solve this yourself and share what you’ve done so the volunteers in this community don’t spend time suggesting things you’ve already tried. And so we don’t have to make guesses about what is not configured correctly.

3 Likes

Please use the default template to provide more clarity on questions for faster answers.

Product/components used and version/fix level:

Detailed explanation of the problem:

Error messages / full error message screenshot / log file:

Question related to a free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

-NP

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply reamon, But Actually I have already send the full screenshot of configuration and how many things i have done in this one but people are asking that what error message i’m getting so for that i have post this errror message and i’m asking that in this field what classes and values i need to give in here.

And I’m trying to find a documentation Apache kafka work with confluent but there is no information available on google and also ai as well i’m not getting any result. If you know anything related to how to make confluent producer and consumer please let me know.

I see the other thread now. Likely best to continue on that thread rather than starting a new one.