Extra lines "wrapper_type" IData in the flow.xml file on the server

Product/components used and version/fix level:

Product webMethods Integration Server
Version 10.11.0.0
Updates IS_10.11_SPM_Fix1, IS_10.11_Core_Fix7
Build Number 724

Detailed explanation of the problem:

I am using two identically configured ISs.
On one node there are extra lines in the flow.xml file on the server. (Not all files on the server have an extra line)

1. <value name="wrapper_type">IData</value>
  2. in structure :
<array name="allowedHTTPMethods" type="value" depth="1">
<value>TRACE</value>
<value>HEAD</value>
<value>DELETE</value>
<value>POST</value>
<value>GET</value>
<value>OPTIONS</value>
<value>PUT</value>
<value>PATCH</value>
</array>

Line added <value>TRACE</value>

I would like to add that there are no differences when comparing services in Designer.

What is the reason difference between files?
I would appreciate if you could help me in this matter.

Error messages / full error message screenshot / log file:

We use one repository for 2 nodes.
Git throws out information that the files are different.

Question related to a free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

Production instance

An enumerated list is causing the difference, perhaps (link), with the extra list value of “TRACE” added on the service in one node only.

If you post the screenshot of the flow step, along with the “Properties” view that the link above refers to, for the “array” named “allowedHTTPMethods”, it will be easier to answer.

KM

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer.

Yes. Point 2 was related to your answer in “Properties”. :white_check_mark:

Could you please respond
“On one node there are extra lines in the flow.xml file on the server. (Not all files on the server have an extra line)”

1. <value name="wrapper_type">IData</value>

Can anyone help me?

Post a screenshot of the flow.xml step, about 100 lines before and 100 lines after this IData entry covering the entire variable/field definition, or attach the complete file for review.

It’s not feasible to determine with just one line - these files are not easily interpretable (and not meant to be so).

KM

1 Like

Do you have debug log service in this service and did you use deployer to sync them? Otherwise how do you know they are identical?

If there is debuglog, check if you set a default trace to only one. If this doesn’t help, you need to export your services for us to understand what is different. Also check if you have a default value for the service inputs.

1 Like