Extended criteria not shown in TN Console

Hi,

We have some processing rules that contain extended criteria, but when we open the detail of those processing rules and we navigate to the Extended Criteria tab, the criteria are not visible.
I know they are there, because I wrote a service that uses the TN-services to extract and print out the extended criteria.
Another strange thing is, I do see them on our test environment server, but I don’t see them on the production servers or syst servers.
Did anyone encounter this problem before?
Could it have something to do with the clustered environment?
WMTN version 8.0.1.0.114
there is a difference in fixes installed, SP1 fixes 7, 9 and 10 are not consistently installed, but if it’s not in a combination of these fixes, I don’t see a way they could help.

Thanks for the help

Is this happening after your TN migration to 8.0.1? or its happening any latest rules that you created with the extended criteria also?

Depends on the issue you can raise a query with SAG support also, assuming you have all the latest and greatest IS core and TNS fixes installed.

HTH,
RMG

Thanks for the quick reply.

I wanted to test if it was due to the upgrade, so I added a new rule below the default rule with an extended criteria.
When I opened it, the extended criteria was there, so I went over to the old existing rules and now the extended criteria show up.

Thanks for the tip :slight_smile:

OK just great!