Exception in the command central logs for timezone setting

Hi,
I am on CC 10.3 on windows and getting following issue in the logs of the command central. (wrapper.log)
Do you which setting it is looking for ?

at com.softwareag.platform.management.common.monitoring.RuntimeStateZoneHelper.calculateZone(RuntimeStateZoneHelper.java:49)
    ... 10 more

2018/12/19 15:07:37 ERROR # AlertServiceImpl [CCEMONE0018] Error while handling event [{prevKpi=KpiValueDTO [id=WriteOperationRate, value=2, displayName=Write Operation Rate,
unit=Writes, marginalValue=, criticalValue=, maxValue=2], currentKpi=KpiValueDTO [id=WriteOperationRate, value=0, displayName=Write Operation Rate, unit=Writes, marginalValue=, c
riticalValue=, maxValue=0], runtimeComponentId=TES-default}].
com.softwareag.platform.management.common.exceptions.PlatformManagerException: The KPI Write Operation Rate contains invalid data and cannot be created.
at com.softwareag.platform.management.common.monitoring.RuntimeStateZoneHelper.calculateZone(RuntimeStateZoneHelper.java:62)
at com.softwareag.platform.management.common.monitoring.RuntimeStateZoneHelper.calculateZone(RuntimeStateZoneHelper.java:32)
at com.softwareag.plm.cce.alert.AlertRulesMatcher.processRuntimeStateChangeEvent(AlertRulesMatcher.java:75)
at com.softwareag.plm.cce.alert.AlertRulesMatcher.processEvent(AlertRulesMatcher.java:48)
at com.softwareag.plm.cce.alert.AlertServiceImpl.determineAlert(AlertServiceImpl.java:109)
at com.softwareag.plm.cce.alert.AlertServiceImpl.handleEvent(AlertServiceImpl.java:86)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventHandlerWrapper.handleEvent(EventHandlerWrapper.java:201)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventHandlerTracker.dispatchEvent(EventHandlerTracker.java:197)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventHandlerTracker.dispatchEvent(EventHandlerTracker.java:1)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)
Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: empty String
at sun.misc.FloatingDecimal.readJavaFormatString(FloatingDecimal.java:1842)
at sun.misc.FloatingDecimal.parseDouble(FloatingDecimal.java:110)
at java.lang.Double.parseDouble(Double.java:538)
at com.softwareag.platform.management.common.monitoring.RuntimeStateZoneHelper.getDouble(RuntimeStateZoneHelper.java:67)
at com.softwareag.platform.management.common.monitoring.RuntimeStateZoneHelper.calculateZone(RuntimeStateZoneHelper.java:49)
… 10 more

Can you attach the wrapper.log let me see if can be of some help.

I have a running instance of CC 10.3 on Windows and I have not faced any issues.