Examples not working

Hi, I’ve been looking at some of the given examples but have been unable to get some of them to work.

Firstly I couldn’t get the contacts offline example to work, until I tried it with a Tamino 3 database instead of 4.1.

I still haven’t been able to get the RxClient example to sync. Any ideas of what could be going wrong?

Thanks
Jean

Hi,
could you please provide some more information, e.g. the platform, if client side or server side problem, the exception if there was one? Have you changed the URL, the repository name, the sync URL? Which JDK do you use?

regards,
Waltraud

Hi,

I have changed the url to indicate my machine name as well as the repository that I “compiled” to. I’m trying to use this on a Casiopedia pda with Windows CE. I compile the project for the mini engine.

I am able to add new clients on the server side and they are shown in the list but I’m unable to sync the pda with the server. There are no error messages. I can also see on the resin server that a connection has been made.

Hope that helps.

Jean,
if you’ve deployed to Mini-Engine, then have you had a look into the flow.log file on the PDA? It’s located in your root directory on the PDA and includes some trace information.

regards,
Waltraud