I have an issue that I am facing currently. I am connecting to a HANA database which is LOCAL_TRANSACTION. we have setup this as LOCAL_TRANSACTION since it supports “batchInsert”.
Now, when we are trying to process the data. we have 4 tables.
- we insert some basic info ( insert statement )
- we insert into process control table ( insert statement )
- BatchInsert actual data into main table.
- Update the same main table with 2 other colums. ( update statement )
- Update the process control table to success.
Now, we are getting errors like " Error occurred while closing connections" (or) Unable to connect to resource…The resource is already being used in the parent transaction.
I am using explicity start, commit and rollback transactions for all the above tables. is there any missing. I am new to these database transactions. Any help is much appreciated.