Error with TN

Hi all

I created my profile and partners profiles in TN.

I am getting these errors

2004-10-20 11:07:12 EDT [ISU.0000.9999D] Data for column ActivityLog.FullMessage will not fit. So, truncating it from 1971 characters to 1024 characters. [TRNSERV.000016.000054]
2004-10-20 11:07:12 EDT [ISU.0000.9999D] Coudnt connect to profile store to get context for polling [TRNSERV.000011.000030]

When I sent a document to my TN it is unable to recognize the document type, but I can see the document in my Transaction Analysis as
Sender Id : UNKNOWN
Receiver ID : UNKNOWN
Document type : UNKNOWN
I created document type in my TN
Iam sending an XML file using HTTP from First (Sender) IS server to Second (Receiver) IS server.

Thanks
Kevin

Kevin,

Make sure the created partner profile is enabled.

And also define a new processingRule and select the appropriate Sender(profile)/Receiver(profile)/DocumentType and this rule should be above DefaultRule level.

So when TN receives the document(say xml)the sender/receiver id’s(profile ExternalID’s) will be extracted from the XML which you have set Extracts tab(AttributesToExtract) in the documentType section and then only TN recognizes the document.

If the above procdeure is not in place then DefaultRule will trigger and TransactionAnalysis will show up as UNKNOWN and userstatus with IGNORED.

HTH,
RMG.

Kevin,

What version of webMethods are you running? If you have applied service packs, often, there are additional db scripts that you have to run. This could be your issue. I know that in 6.01 and 6.1, there are dbscript changes.

Ray

Hi Guys

Thanks for the quick responses.

Iam using 6.1.

I generated all the tables tables given in scripts for TN, PROCESS AUDIT AND CORE AUDIT including (all ARCHIVE TABLES, but I don’t know how to assign these archive tables to jdbc pools). I don’t have any idea of service packs (please forgive me for my dumbness). One more thing I am getting ERROR-1, when I enabled MY PROFILE and PARTNERS PROFILE only, but not when they are disabled

Thanks
Kevin

Kevin,

In the ISAdminConsole/Settings/Jdbc Pools section create the “Pool Alias Definitions”.Once you done this under the "Functional Alias Definitions"make Test Run all the functions(ISCoreAudit, ProcessAudit ,TN,XRef)and make sure everything works.Ofcourse with out having TN pool created you cannot logon from TNConsole.

Regarding ServicePacks,look in the Advantage.webmethods.com site about IS6.1 SP’s released.If you dont have Admin rights ,point the same to your WM Admins which makes easier.

The ISAminConsole/About page will show you all the SP’s,patches/fixes applied relatedinformation on the server.

Since your profiles are not enabling you are seeing the Error-2 behaviour and make sure the procedure mentioned in my earlier post in place.

HTH,
RMG.

Hi

I fixed the Error-1 and I am sure I can fix Error-2 also. How can we submit an XML file to the TN using IS admin page?

Thanks
Kevin

Kevin,

You can use the TN Web feature to submit any document to Trading Networks. You can also create a simple client code in developer using pub.client:http. Make sure to set content type to text/xml.

Cheers.

Ray

Kevin,

Use this url and modify with your serverip:port information
http://wmserverip:port/WmTNWeb/ and use Document Submission link this will submit XML docs to TN.

HTH,
RMG.

Hi RMG

I see a page not found error when I used the above URL. Do you think I didn’t got WmTNWeb package? can you tell me how to load this package.

Thanks
Kevin

Kevin,

Please look in the ISAdminConsole webpage Packages/Management section whether WmTNWeb package is enabled or not?

And also check in the webMethods Server filesystem WmHome/IS/packages/WmTN/config/properties.cnf (drag this file into a notepad or any texteditor)and modify this line to tn.webmgr.60config=true (if this is set to false)and finally reload the WmTN package or restart the IS then only that link will work.

HTH,
RMG.

Hi Guys

Finally everything is working…Thanx for your support

Kevin

Glad to know,

Goodluck,