Error with Custom Delivery service

Hi All,

We have a custom Delivery service that sends the XML data to target side by means of HTTP post.that is it uses pub.client.http to post data.
I am getting the following error message in TN console as the Delivery service fails to execute for few transactions in a day.3-4 successive transactions fail once in a month with following error message.

Task 50u47t0v2cfkodchee000002rf failed with no more retries available. Reason for failure - Delivery service for 50u47t0v2cfkodce000002rf failed with a status of fail and status message of Error during delivery: com.wm.net.NetException: [ISC.0064.9314] Authorization Required: Unauthorized.

Another error message that i got this month is

Task 50u47s0v2g0mh42t000006db failed with no more retries available. Reason for failure - Delivery service for 50u47s0v2g0mh42t000006db failed with a status of fail and status message of Error during delivery: java.io.IOException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out (errno:238)

The Host Server used for doing HTTPs is at target side and it has been confirmed that during the concerned period the server was up .

I am not sure why few transactions in a month are failing only though for all transactions same webMethods user and code is used.
Plz help me…
Thnx

Things that come to mind are firewalls (your side or partner side), load balancer (partner side) and DNS.

Can you share more info about your network setup between and the partner server?

Hi reamon,

Wow! You guessed it right.We have Load balancers,firewalls in our system.
Firewalls are there at both sides.
But is it possible for a firewall or load balancer to malfunction, triggering such type of failures?
Moreover the error msg we get in every month once a while is Unauthorized access.What do u suggest for this err msg?

Is there anything that needs to be done in firewalls to prevent such failures?

Thnx for your quick reply.

regards

It’s not likely that the firewall or LBs are failing sporadically.

Can you share more info about your network setup between and the partner server?

There are a number of things that could be wrong. If you share the setup info, we can make a more education guess at what might be off.