Error while logging Wm Manager Console

Hi all,

I started wm Manager server on 4040 port. I added some IS and Broker
Servers. But those all are not listed in the Manager Console. The following error displaying…

Error retrieving the events, database operation timed out

Can anybody pls help me
Thanks and Regards
Raghu

There is definitely some problem during the installations. Check it and also try and re-create the DB tables with the hellp of scripts provided by webMethods.
We faced a similar problem which after re-installation got resolved.

In the serviceConfig.xml for the <dbservice> there is a property called
<connectiontimeout> , try giving a higher value and give it a shot… The defaalt value of 3 is not enough to establish a connection in your environment i guess.

~Prabhu.

I installed fix 6, 7, and 8 for the wM Manager Server (installed on individual IS servers as needed). I am trying to use the API omi.wm.is.userNotification:sendNotification, however I get the error when I run the error with or without inputs. When I create a wrapper service I get the error: java.lang.ClassCastException when I run the service with inputs.

If I compile the the service, I get the following errors:

/appl/webMethods/IntegrationServer/packages/WmOmiIs/code/source/omi/wm/is/userNotification.java:12: Class com.wm.ism.OmiMBeanServerImpl not found in import.
import com.wm.ism.OmiMBeanServerImpl;
^
/appl/webMethods/IntegrationServer/packages/WmOmiIs/code/source/omi/wm/is/userNotification.java:13: Package omi.wm.devkit not found in import.
import omi.wm.devkit.;
^
/appl/webMethods/IntegrationServer/packages/WmOmiIs/code/source/omi/wm/is/userNotification.java:14: Package com.wm.ism not found in import.
import com.wm.ism.
;
^
/appl/webMethods/IntegrationServer/packages/WmOmiIs/code/source/omi/wm/is/userNotification.java:15: Package javax.management not found in import.
import javax.management.*;
^
/appl/webMethods/IntegrationServer/packages/WmOmiIs/code/source/omi/wm/is/userNotification.java:16: Class com.sun.jdmk.Trace not found in import.
import com.sun.jdmk.Trace;

I have IS and Manager server 6.01, and IS SP1 installed. Has anyone got the OMI API to function correctly, or at least run without blowing up.

Any help or advice on this would be great.

Make sure that the machine where your ManagerConsole is installed can access the database, through SQL Client. The JDBC connection parameters are stored in servicesConfig.xml in Manager Console.