Error using pub.flatfile.converToString

Hi All,

I’m facing this error when I try to use convertToString service: “java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException:com.wm.ff.parse.Converter.cvtToString(Lcom/wm/data/IData;Lcom/wm/ff/parse/interfaces$NodeUsageContainer;Lcom/wm/ff/parse/interfaces$RecordIdentifier;Lcom/wm/ff/parse/interfaces$RecordParser;Ljava/io/Writer;[CZLcom/wm/ff/parse/NodeUsage;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/wm/data/IData;ZZ)V”

The Req and Flow is like this:

1. get data from DB Table (has many records)
  2. create schema with recordWithNoID identifier (as I dont have any identifier)
    3)looped with input array as DB Table doc and output array as schema doc
    4)mapped schema doc to ffValues of convertToString – out of the loop
    5)write the string from step 4 to a file on the server

After doing this I am getting the error stated above.

Does this needs any fixes to be installed?

My IS is 6.1_SP2. I tried to figure out the problem in many ways. But still facing the same error all the time.

Please, help me out from this issue as I am new to wM I am trying to get it.
This is urgent for me.

Thanks

Can some one give me a answer/solution for this issue please???

Can you tell us, what is the target structure of your data, and how have you defined the schema?

-Senthil

Thanks for responding to my query.

The target structure is :
recordWithNoID(doc list) and fields under the list. There are no docs or subfields in the doc list.
The schema is defined as delimiter/newline/~ and starts at position:0

I tried the same service in one of my other servers where it worked fine without any errors. So, i found that some fixes needs to be installed on the server.

Now, i tried installing the fixes on the server but the fix is not being recognized on the server. As I don’t see the fixes updated on the About page of IS console. Also, I am unable to install any fix on my server.

So, can you suggest me something about this issue please?

I am working on 6-1_SP2 version.

Thanks

Can you tell me the fix name that you are trying to install?

-Senthil

The fix name is ID_6-1_SP2_Fix5 which was downloaded from webMethods website.

Thanks