Error Selecting Document Type

Hello,

Even I am getting this error, but while creating a document type. I am currently using TN Console 6.1. Please note that the fixes TNS_6-1_Fix13 and TNS_6-1_Fix15 for TN Console and TN Server have already been applied. While creating a document type, when I am formating the bizdoc to an IS document type, I am getting the error below (which resembles the error mentionned above).

ErrorMessage: ErrorDialog
<errorid>TRNCONS.000030.000007</errorid>
<errorlevel>ERROR</errorlevel>
<serverversion> </serverversion>
<servername> </servername>
<serverhostname> </serverhostname>
<clientversion> </clientversion>
<clienthostname> </clienthostname>
<username> </username>
<classname>DocTypeOptionsPanel</classname>
<methodname>actionPerformed</methodname>
<errortime>Tue Oct 25 14:53:41 GST 2005</errortime>
<errortext>Error selecting IS document type</errortext>
<additionalerrortext> </additionalerrortext>
<suggestedactions></suggestedactions>

<exception>com.wm.proxy.ProxyException: showNsSelectionDialog failed to invoke proxy method null</exception>

<stacktrace>
com.wm.proxy.ProxyException: showNsSelectionDialog failed to invoke proxy method null at com.wm.proxy.dev.ExtAccessDeveloperProxy.ExtAccessDeveloper_showNsSelectionDialog(ExtAccessDeveloperProxy.java:625) at com.wm.app.tn.ui.TNMainFrame.showDevNSNameSelector(TNMainFrame.java:1564) at com.wm.app.tn.ui.TNMainFrame.showDevNSNameSelector(TNMainFrame.java:1558) at com.wm.app.tn.ui.doctype.xml.DocTypeOptionsPanel.actionPerformed(DocTypeOptionsPanel.java:249) at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1786) at javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1839) at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:420) at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:258) at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:245) at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(AWTEventMulticaster.java:231) at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:5100) at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:4897) at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:1569) at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3615) at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1627) at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:3477) at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:3483) at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:3198) at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:3128) at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1613) at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:1606) at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:3477) at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:456) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:201) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:151) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:145) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:137) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:100)
</stacktrace>

Thank you in advance for any help on this problem,
Regards,
Vanisha.

Hi Vanisha,

Install the fixes in the client machine (your machine) and try to create the documentType. 

It will resolve your problem. 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Recently started working on TN , implemented partner profiles, document types and processing rules . In processing rules , I have selected primaryEmail/alertEmail for delivering the document but I am not receiving any email. and in the Activity log the details are like this
Receiver unknown
sender unknown
Processing status done
user status unmatched
Dcoument type unknown
original sender null
original receiver null

Kindly friends could you suggest and let me know in case if u need any more information.

Hi Ramesh,

First of all check the document type which you have created with respect to the file which you are sending using the test tab in the document type similarly tests with the processing rule. In that why you will have a better idea about the problem. 

Thanks,

Ramesh,

You have to first fix the Unknown problem showing for Sender/receiver/doctype etc not recognizing…in ur processing rule,i think the right rule is not getting triggered so obviously you wont receive email alerts from TN.

Please check the rules,sender/receiver id’s matching with respect to partner profiles that you have created.

HTH,
RMG