Error related to MWS updates in IS server log

Hi All,

I am seeing below IS logs after I applied some fixes in IS, Common Library and MWS. However IS starts but my MWS is not starting…I want to how to revert fixes of MWS and what is the procedure to do that.

com.webMethods.portal.system.init.InitializationException: [POP.005.0040] Can not start CDS library because MWS upgrade did not complete yet

at com.webmethods.portal.system.impl.BuildVersion.init(BuildVersion.java:116)
    at com.webmethods.portal.system.init.impl.DefaultPhase$InitializableWrapper.init(DefaultPhase.java:126)
    at com.webmethods.portal.system.init.impl.DefaultPhase.initComponent(DefaultPhase.java:107)
    at com.webmethods.portal.system.impl.BaseProvider.initComponents(BaseProvider.java:603)
    at com.webmethods.portal.system.impl.BaseProvider.init(BaseProvider.java:170)
    at com.webmethods.portal.system.init.impl.DefaultPhase.init(DefaultPhase.java:49)
    at com.webmethods.portal.system.init.impl.DefaultPhaseProvider.initComponent(DefaultPhaseProvider.java:262)
    at com.webmethods.portal.system.impl.BaseProvider.initComponents(BaseProvider.java:603)
    at com.webmethods.portal.system.impl.BaseProvider.init(BaseProvider.java:170)
    at com.webmethods.portal.system.init.impl.DefaultPhaseProvider.initializePhases(DefaultPhaseProvider.java:91)
    at com.webmethods.portal.system.PortalSystem.init(PortalSystem.java:924)
    at com.webmethods.portal.system.PortalSystem.main(PortalSystem.java:850)
    at com.webmethods.sc.mws.MWSLibrary.init(MWSLibrary.java:273)
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.cds.CDSUserManager.initialize(CDSUserManager.java:162)
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.UserManager.jndiInit(UserManager.java:542)
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.UserManager.init(UserManager.java:473)
    at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Server.run(Server.java:380)

!SESSION 2014-02-26 11:54:30.712 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.6.0_27

Did you do a copy of the DB and SAG directories affected before applying the patches?

Is this the first patch applied to IS, Common Library and MWS?

Is your Integration Server and MWS installed in different directories/machines?

check if the patch you just applied has dependency on other patches.

Please provide versions of IS and MWS and the Fixes you tried to apply.

Are IS and MWS isntalled in the same installation root, or in separate?

In the second case there are some parts of the Fixes which need to be applied to both of them.