Error publishing packages from IS to CentraSite

Hello guys,

I am working in a project based on the Designer tool, that allows to publish metadata on CentraSite just by right clicking a “package”, “service”, etc.

The error occurs when I try to publish a medium to big sized package.

This is the error trace:

javax.xml.registry.JAXRException: INMJRE0074: Trying to use a closed connection (created by Administrator at “Mon Oct 09 16:38:13 CEST 2017”, closed at “Mon Oct 09 16:53:59 CEST 2017”)
Caused by: javax.xml.registry.JAXRException: INMJRE0074: Trying to use a closed connection (created by Administrator at “Mon Oct 09 16:38:13 CEST 2017”, closed at “Mon Oct 09 16:53:59 CEST 2017”)

This is tremendly odd because I’ve been testing with the same package. This package has been published in less than 4 minutes but now, it last more than 15 minutes and always ends with this error.
Right now the error is also extensible to other packages, including the smallest.

I have tried the next:

inoadmin setproperty CentraSite “maximum transaction duration” norestart

inoadmin setproperty CentraSite “XML maximum query duration” norestart

But nothing changes.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much.

use the getproperty command option to see what the value is set to and configured. You may need to restart CentraSite to make the property changes effective.

If the problem persists, open a support request with Software AG.

Thank you Douglas,

I have already restarted CentraSite.
It is CentraSiteCommunityEdition, I’m afraid there is no support for that.

Any other ideas?

Thanks, greetings

so what values have you tried for “”?

Your original error message shows that the transaction was timed out after 15 minutes (900 seconds). It is possible that the network connection was closed (routers will do that).

Take a look in the logs directory for the AAB*.txt files and find the one updated most recently. See if there are any error messages in there around the time you are doing your Designer publish.