I am a newbie trying to get started with Run-time policies in CS GE 71.
These are the steps i followed for creating a Run-time policy and a Contract (to implement Customer Identification):
- Created an X-Broker target successfully (assuming as the target connectivity indicator shows green).
- Added a web-service asset and certified it.
- Created a Consumer Application with the IP of the webMethods IS (since iam using webMethods IS web-service connector for consumtion purposes)
- Created a Run-time policy with “Customer Identification” action (which in turn uses the customer app from step 3 and “Advaced Routing” (with the endpoint as the asset added in step 2)
- Activate the policy and created a contract with the X-Broker as target and certified it.
- After this i checked out X-Broker and was able to find the required information in the policy-enforcer.xml
- Now created a consumer wsd (thereby connector) by getting connected to CS registry from webMethods developer and selecting the contract.
- Now when i run the connector i received a message - “Security has not been configured for the Contract XYZ” on X-Broker.
Can someone let me what exactly i missed or done wrongly?