Error message code like connection does not exist

hi all,
i want to know the error code regarding connection does not exist,i don’t actually all errors regading connection having the some codes or not .if u know please send the erro codes – sample

ART.117.4002--(08003/-99999)
Error Message:
[ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service LXKInventorySnapshotToJDEUS.adapter:insertInF55BII2.
[ADA.1.316] Cannot execute the SQL statement "INSERT INTO  F55BII2(SG$EDC, SG$PRC, SG$S0E, SGSTA, SGEFTJ, SGEFTT, SGKCO, SGMCU, SGLITM, SGUOM, SGLOCN, SGLOTN, SGPQOH, SGPBCK, SGQTTR, SGPREQ, SGHCOM, SGPCOM, SGFCOM, SGQWBO, SGFUN1, SGQOWO, SGEMSG, SGUSER, SGPID, SGJOBN, SGUPMJ, SGTDAY) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)". "
(08003/-99999) The connection does not exist."
The connection does not exist

Thanks in adavance
vasanth

Hi

You could log into the advantage site and search for Error Msg Gudie (i.e webMethods_Integration_Platform_Error_Message_Reference_6_1_and_6_1_5.pdf)

The error info is as follows

ART.0117.4002E Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service .

Cause: An error occurred while running the specified adapter service and processing its output. Additional information may appear in adjacent log messages.

Response: Determine whether the implementation of the adapter’s WmAdapterService.execute method is throwing an exception at runtime, and correct as needed.

Cheers
Jeevan

hi jeevan…
u send the pdf link…very usefull to me
that pdf contains info like error codes and causes that will help to find the problem where really occurs…
Thank u
Vasanth

Hi Vasanth

You would have to go to the site advantage site (https://advantage.webmethods.com) and register yourself if not registered.

I could help you with the clarification on the error codes, but will not be able to send the pdf as its a violation and its webMethods property which is not to be distributed.

But u could still go to the site and register , u would then have access to lots of information apart from documents, to isuues, fixes, latest updates, methodology …

Cheers
Jeevan

Hi Vasanth,

Please let us know how did u solve this issue. We are facing the similar issue. Let us know the solution for this error.

Regards,
Jyothi H.V