Error Installing Natural One from Image

Hi:

I’m trying to install the full NaturalOne 8.22 in a machine with Windows 7 Professional 64 bit.

It’s a replacement machine. The previous machine was a Windows 7 Professional 32 bit.

According to the manual, Natural One is supported in 64 bit environments, but when I run the installer, using the Advanced Options and the Install from Image option (as I previously did in my old machine), the following message is displayed “The install image F:\Natural One 8.22\natone822.zip is incomplete and cannot be used by the installer.” is displayed.

Additional info: Setp files were tested in an XP machine and in a Windows 7 32 bit and the process finished succesfully, so it’s not a problem with corrupt setup files.

Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance

Javier Resendiz C.

Hello Javier.

When creating an image, you have the option to create one for “Microsoft Windows x86” or “Microsoft Windows x86-64”. When you select the image in the installer, there is a button “Image Contents…” Can you confirm that the image you are trying to install from was made for the “x86-64” platform? If not, I believe you will need to create a different image for the 64-bit machine.

Hope this helps. Best of luck.