Error in processing TN Doc Type

Hi,

I created a gateway service to send FlatFile to TN but am not sure what do that after that am getting error in activity log as below. kindly help me with the steps after creating the gateway service.

FFDocType testflatfile encountered an error while applying the FN_CUSTOM transformation to the “SenderID” attribute: java.lang.Exception: Custom transformation service SendFlatFile.Services:sendFlatFileToTN for the SenderID attribute did not return “newValues” in the pipeline. : java.lang.Exception: Custom transformation service SendFlatFile.Services:sendFlatFileToTN for the SenderID attribute did not return “newValues” in the pipeline.
at com.wm.app.tn.doc.BizDocAttributeTransform.applyCustom(BizDocAttributeTransform.java:271)
at com.wm.app.tn.doc.BizDocAttributeTransform.apply(BizDocAttributeTransform.java:239)
at com.wm.app.tn.doc.FFDocType.collectSystemAttribute(FFDocType.java:606)
at com.wm.app.tn.doc.FFDocType.collectAttributes(FFDocType.java:525)
at com.wm.app.tn.doc.FFDocType.createEnvelope(FFDocType.java:112)
at com.wm.app.tn.doc.BizDocTypeReg.recognizeAndCreate(BizDocTypeReg.java:505)
at wm.tn.docimpl.recognize(docimpl.java:701)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor95.invoke(Unknown

After sending flatfile document to TN, Is that doucment recognized with “Document Type, sender id and receiver id” in TN?

Hi Arul,

yes, it is recognized by “Document Type, Sender id and receiver id” now processing status is showing as DONE.

now i have one more problem, when select processing rules nothing is displayed in that screen. am able to create neww processing rule but nothing is displayed on the screen.

what to do with this.

Regards,
Jag

okay. do you have any processing rule to continue the process or are you talking about default rule. Which rule you are selecting?

am not clear nothing is displayed on the screen. Can you attach the screenshot of processing rule(while opening the processing rule)…

I created new processing rule, i am not using the default one. see the attached doc for the screen shot.

Regards,
jag
processing rule.doc (51.5 KB)

1. have you created processing rule in this same instance already?
  2. Are you able to open/edit any other processing rule except this?
  3. what is the version of wM?

i created rule in the same instance, am not able to edit other processing rules, wM version is 6.5

regards,
Jag

Its better you check with your wM admin that what privileges your userid has??..it looks like a user ACL issue.Pls make sure your userid has set to TNAdministrators,TNPartners access privileges also so that you can edit/view all the sections in the TNConsole.

HTH,
RMG

Hi RMG,

My userid id set to TNAdministrators,TNPartners,Developers ACL. It is not the problem with ACL i hope so, because i can view/edit all the sections in TNC except processing rules.

with regards,
Jag