Edifact Invoice Tax Issue

Hi

I am working on Edifact Invoices we have an issue in the Tax segment .There are 3 Tax segments in the Invoice document 1 )at the header level 2) at the detailed level 3) at the summary level.I am trying to map the Tax segment from an idoc to the summary level Tax segment however after I tried running the data through the map I found the Tax segment is being included at the header level and not at the summary level.This is not a coding problem ,as I can find the Tax segment at the summary level only while debugging .In the final output i see the Tax segment being included at the header level.Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Madhu

Did you checked the EDIFACT INVOIC Dictionary/Schema for this TAX segment?? how it was actually there…since convertToString uses reference of the Schema and all its play.Could be the DocumentType you have is not matching with its Schema…

You can change the Schema if it is wierd and try testing it.

HTH,
RMG

Rmg,

I had gone through the EDIFACT Invoice Dictionary/Schema and it looks pretty good .We are using 93A standard Invoice schema.We have a similiar issue earlier and we got a fix from wM they have asked us to create a temperory Tax segment canonical document and include this temporary Tax segment canonical document at the end of the mapping where ever it is required(header/detail/summary) to the Invoice schema we are able to solve the issue for our earlier maps however for this particular map we are not able to get the Tax segment included at the summary level instead it is being included at the header level.

Thanks,
Madhu

I am pretty sure its something to do with the Schema/mapping tweaks which then puts the TAX segment in the summary level…If i remember it correctly we faced the same problem for the INVOIC 97A or some thing i didn’t remember the exact version.

What did the tech support says on this??

HTH,
RMG

Rmg,

I appreciate your prompt replies.TAX fixes we got from the tech support are a band-aid (temporary) fix rather than a fix that will be good .We have got the issue resolved .[SIZE=2]we’re just renaming the header TAX segment so it can find the summary.

Thanks,
Madhu
[/size]