EDI Transactions showing 3 times for single X12 850 message

Hi Experts,

I am submitting EDI X12 850 message through MWS, everything seems working fine, except every time I submit the EDI 850 message it appears as 3 transactions in MWS, one with each different document types(X12 4010 850, X12 Group, X12 Envelope). This is a strange.

Could you kindly help me with this why this is happening? Thanks.

One more point to add it here:

For document types- X12 4010 850 and X12 Group, default Processing Rule is selected
For document type = X12 Envelope , correct Processing Rule is selected

Also the transaction type of doctype X12 4010 850 is getting error-ed with ‘Error in EDITransactionDocType: X12 4010 850. [EDIFTN.000010.000102]’ ( Full Message - Unable to determine conversation id [EDIFTN.000010.000106])

I am new to EDI, just started learning few days ago.

Best regards,
Tanveer

Hi,

You can find 1 entry for each Interchange,Group and transaction envelopes in TN.

For each, same processing should should get selected as per the business design. Seems some thing wrong in your code due to which you are seeing a little variant.

Kindly share your code to better suggest on this.

Thanks,

Thank you so much for your reply. I didn’t know this thing. I will correct it as per needs.

Having said that one issue still persist:

Error “Unable to determine conversation id [EDIFTN.000010.000106]”

Can you help me this?

Best regards,
Tanveer

Kindly correct the code as i suggested then you don’t get Conversation id issue. Kindly let me know once you have done changes or share me your code

Thanks,

Tanveer,
Also go through, “https://empower.softwareag.com/sl24sec/SecuredServices/KCFullTextASP/viewing/view.asp?KEY=108015-16822725&DSN=PIVOTAL&DST=TCD&HL=1&QUERY=” article for knowing more on this.

Thanks,

Thank once again for your effort in finding the solution.

In this forum, i found a post about saying that delete the TN document type and re-installing the EDI module. I did the same and now issue is resolved.

Thanks,
Tanveer

1 Like

Glad to hear issue is resolved :smiley: